- Teamwork : We work together cooperatively, act with integrity while respecting each person’s individuality.
- Respect : We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness, fairness, dignity and caring.
- Honesty : We act openly, truthfully and fairly in all aspects of our work.
- Communication : We believe in a two way communication with truthfulness and openness.
- Responsibility : We are committed to quality, accountability, responsibility, and accuracy in every aspect of our work.
Work experience in an acute hospital setting and past work experience in long-term care setting is preferred. Casual hire, part-time, and full-time positions are available as vacancies occur.
Employment applications are available for completion on-site. You may email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply in person, or mail your résumé to Kulana Malama, 91-1360 Karayan St, Ewa Beach, HI 96706 or fax to (808) 681-1206. Always reference the job title you are applying for.
Kulana Malama is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer). Qualified low-income residents encouraged to apply.
Unit Clerk (Casual, Part-Time) – weekends
Laundry Worker (Casual, Call-In)
RN (Casual, Call-In)
LPN (Casual, Call-In)
CNA (Casual, Call-In)
RT (Casual, Call-In)