- Teamwork : We work together cooperatively, act with integrity while respecting each person’s individuality.
- Respect : We treat those we serve and one another with concern, kindness, fairness, dignity and caring.
- Honesty : We act openly, truthfully and fairly in all aspects of our work.
- Communication : We believe in a two way communication with truthfulness and openness.
- Responsibility : We are committed to quality, accountability, responsibility, and accuracy in every aspect of our work.
Employment applications are available upon request. Work experience in an acute hospital setting and past work experience in long-term care setting is preferred. Casual hire, part-time, and full-time positions are available as vacancies occur.
Applications are available upon request for open positions. You may email your résumé to email@example.com, apply in person, or mail your résumé to Kulana Malama, 91-1360 Karayan St, Ewa Beach, HI 96706 or fax to (808) 681-1206. Always reference the job title that you are applying for.
Kulana Malama is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer). Qualified low-income residents encouraged to apply.
Unit Clerk (Casual, Part-Time) – weekends
Housekeeper (Casual, Call-In)
Laundry Driver (Casual, Part-Time) – weekends
Laundry Worker (Casual, Call-In)
Nurse Practitioner (Full-Time)
RN (Casual, Call-In)
LPN (Casual, Call-In)
CNA (Casual, Call-In)
RT (Casual, Call-In)